Application for the Chris Argyris Scholarships for all Nationalities in Greece – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the ALBA Graduate Business School in Greece.
This scholarship is established in memory of the late Harvard Professor and Member of ALBA’s Academic Council Chris Argyris, the James Bryant Conant Professor of Education and Organization Behavior.
ALBA Graduate Business School is a privately run academic institution in Greece
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHRIS ARGYRIS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; – Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed
- A minimum GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) will strengthen the application for the MSc in Strategic HRM program. In cases of “weak” academic background and after the faculty evaluation of the file, the Academic Committee reserves the right to conditionally accept an applicant for the MSc in Strategic HRM program, upon bringing a GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) before registering to the program.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
CHRIS ARGYRIS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
Application must include:
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in the English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 13, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below