Application for the Christie-Millar Funding for DPhil in Linguistics in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Trinity College in UK.
The program is open for the international students who will commence in the DPhil degree program at the college. The college will cover the full fees and a maintenance grant at the level of the UK Research Council stipend for the duration of the award holder’s fee liability.
Founded in 1855, Trinity College is one of the constituent colleges in England. The college is a part of the University of Oxford. It was founded as a men’s college and has been coeducational since 1979.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHRISTIE-MILLAR FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Pursuing DPhil degree program in Linguistics.
- Students have to enrol in a DPhil degree program at the college.
- As a minimum, applicants should hold or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of the following UK qualifications:
- a master’s degree in a relevant subject with a very good result or a result close to distinction level
- a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honours in a relevant subject.
- Other admission requirements of the college.
- You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the college.
CHRISTIE-MILLAR FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, applicants have to take admission in the DPhil degree program at the college
Application must include:
- Provide your official transcripts, research proposal, two essays of 2,000 words each and reference/letters of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below