Churchill funding Scholarship for US Citizen in USA – 2019/2020 – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Stanford in USA.
Funded education is available for highly creative applicants to hound a graduate degree program and also having a purpose to help applicants by covering some expenses.The duration of the educational award is 1 year and at least 14 grants are available which will cover $45,000-$50,000 for this study program.
Founded in 1959, The Winston Churchill Foundation of the U.S awarded the Churchill Scholarship. It supports American students to do graduate work in engineering, mathematics, and the sciences. Churchill award is one of the most prestigious and competitive international grant ever.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHURCHILL FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizen of the U.S. between the ages of 19 and 26 are eligible for this opportunity.
- Applicants can apply for a graduate degree course in any subjects offered by the university.
- You must be enrolling as a recent graduate student and get nominated from Stanford University.
- To take admission at the university, students must complete their 12 years of academic education.
- Good English language proficiency is essential to study here.
CHURCHILL FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants need to take admission in a graduate degreeprogram at Cambridge University first and then can apply for the grant by submitting an online application form. And send all necessary documents through e-mail on [email protected].
Application must include:
- An essay to the proposed program, a personal statement in at least two pages, correspondence with the laboratory supervisor at college, and academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 14, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below