Application for the CIBIT MPhil International Scholarship in Biomedical Imaging Technology in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The grant is awarded to both domestic and international students for commencing their Higher Degree by Research for the academic year 2020-2021. The value of the program program is $34,013 per annum tax-free (2020 rate), indexed annually.
The University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. The university is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CIBIT MPHIL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject area of engineering and computing, health and behavioural sciences, science and mathematics.
- To meet the Graduate School admissions requirements for an MPhil, applicants must provide evidence of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree with honours class IIB or better from approved universities, which includes relevant experience; or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one-year full-time equivalent and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant experience; or
- Evidence of other qualifications and/or experience to satisfy the Dean that the applicant is suitably qualified for admission.
- To study at Queensland you’ll need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
CIBIT MPHIL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , all applicants must apply for a higher degree by research online. After that, they will email the following documents to CIBIT Manager for this application.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV, academic transcript/s and evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements eg TOEFL, IELTS.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 2, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below