Application for the CIBIT MPhil Scholarship in Molecular Imaging for International Candidates in Australia – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
In order to be eligible to be considered for a study, you must have a bachelor’s degree with honours class IIB. The program is available to pursue MPhil program at the university. The university will provide all the followings.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is the fifth oldest university in Australia. It is the perfect university for both recreation and studies of the students. It offers excellent learning programs to all the candidates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CIBIT MPHIL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic students and International students can join this program.
- Higher Degree by Research will be awarded in Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioral Sciences, Science and Mathematics.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree with honours class IIB or better from approved universities, which includes relevant experience; or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one-year full-time equivalent and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant experience; or
- Evidence of other qualifications and/or experience to satisfy the Dean that the applicant is suitably qualified for admission.
- Candidates must hold a postgraduate degree of at least one-year full-time equivalent and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale.
- Students must demonstrate that their current level of English language proficiency meets the University’s English proficiency policy requirements.
CIBIT MPHIL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, aspirants are required to apply for the PhD degree program at the university. Thereafter they complete all required information and submit it will supporting documents via email Professor David Reutens to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Cover letter, CV, academic transcript/s and evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements eg TOEFL, IELTS must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below