Application for the CIMI Doctoral Fellowships for International Students in France – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the CIMI, University of Toulouse in France .
Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records. Candidates are receiving Education fund through these Doctoral Fellowships.
CIMI is a unique place for research in mathematics and computer science attracting high-level scientists and students. The goal of CIMI is to establish itself as a leading international centre in mathematics, computer science, and their interactions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CIMI DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- French and foreign students can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Doctoral study offered by the university.
- French and foreign students are eligible tp apply for this study grant.
- The research areas should be developed within the activities at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT), the Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT) and the teams ROC, SARA, MAC, TSF and VERTICS of the Laboratoire d’analyse et d’architecture des systèmes (LAAS).
- CIMI offers a 3-year support grant (possibly co-financed) for 2 to 5 studentsstarting a PhD in one of the teams related to CIMI to start in October 2020.
- Phd subjects with interactions between mathematics and computer science will be closely examined.
CIMI DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this award, Applicants need to take admission at the university. After taking this process students are automatically consider for this study award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must be able to provide the following documents are curriculum vitae, Details of grades obtained at university from the 1st year to present, Motivation letter from the applicant, Short description of the proposed Phd subject signed by the applicant and the applicant’s supervisor, Where appropriate, a proposal for co-financing.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below