Application for the Citizenship Funding for IB Diploma International Students in Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Alberta Global in Canada.
The free tuition program is open to international students who are going to enter the first year of an undergraduate degree in September 2020 at the University of Alberta in Canada.The University of Alberta will provide tuition and $16,000 to a maximum of $40,000 per year for four years awarded to students on Study Permits.
Established in 1908, the University of Alberta (UAlberta) is one of Canada’s top teaching and research universities. It offers over 400 undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs in 18 faculties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
University of Alberta Global ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted form all around the world.
- The program is available for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Students applying to begin their studies in September 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Must be students at the AKA Mombasa campus or the AKA Hyderabad campus in order to be eligible for this award.
- Candidate must be from an Aga Khan Academy operating under the AKA agency of the Aga Khan Development Network,
- Applicants must have also demonstrated an exceptional leading contribution to school and community in grades 10, 11, and 12.
- Applicants must have an admission average of 80% or higher on coursework.
- International students have English language proficiency in leaning, writing, reading, speaking.
University of Alberta Global APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, applicants need to download the application form and submit with the all necessary documents directly by e-mail to [email protected] Applicants are requiring writing the essay on the application about 300 words.Note: If you are sending application and document by mail then use the given address:
Global Citizenship Scholarship
University of Alberta International
142 Telus Centre, 87 Ave & 111 St.
University of Alberta
T6G 2R3 Canada
Application must include:
- Student information, activity summary, two letters of reference, and transcript
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 3, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below