Application City Law School Awards for Academic Excellence in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the City University of London.
The funding program is awarded for students who are willing to be part of City Law School postgraduate and professional programs. The school offers up to 100 awards across all the City Law School postgraduate and professional programs. The award value is £5,000 (Bar Vocational Studies courses (BVS))/ £3,000 (GE LLB, LPC, LLM)/ £2,000 (Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)).
Established in 1894, the City University London is committed to academic excellence and ranked as the 351st best university in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CITY LAW SCHOOL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Hold academic merit (2:1 or 1st) or international equivalent.
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue Bar Vocational Studies courses (BVS), Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), Graduate Entry LLB (GE LLB), LLM (Master of Laws) and Legal Practice Course.
- For taking admission, candidates need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification they plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
CITY LAW SCHOOL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to take admission in one of the given programs- Bar Vocational Studies (BVS) full-time, Bar Vocational Studies (BVS) Part-time, Bar Vocational Studies (BVS) Two-part, Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), Graduate Entry LLB (GE LLB), LLM (Master of Laws) and Legal Practice Course at the City Law School. After that candidates must hold an offer of a place on one of the courses specified above and they will be invited to apply online for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Candidates need to submit academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records, CV and certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below