Application for the CityU Entrance Scholarship for International Students in Hong Kong – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the City University of Hong Kong in Hong Kong.
This is the merit base award open to supporting international students who are admitted or plan to admit to full-time government-funded bachelor’s degree programs in Hong kong. The Award Scheme will offer three types of grants as the following top Scholarships of HK$180,000 (approximately US$23,000), covering annual tuition fees, on-campus accommodation, and living expenses,full tuition grants, covering annual tuition fees (approximately US$18,000) and half tuition grants, covering half of the annual tuition fees (approximately US$9,000).
Founded in 1984, City University of Hong Kong has five colleges and four schools and it ranks 15th in Asia by THE. CityU is one of eight government-funded degree-granting tertiary institutions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CITYU ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Application from all nationalities are welcome.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be admitted to a full-time government-funded bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants are required to meet the English language proficiency requirement.
- Before starting for a course must check the fill admission requirement.
- Note: Students are required to attain a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.2 or above every year during the period study for renewing the award.
CITYU ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this application , applicants are required to apply online for a Government-Funded Bachelor’s Degree Programs. Due to keen competition, early applications are strongly encouraged.
Application must include:
- Applicants should present the original certificates/official certification of your qualifications as stated in your application (e.g. official transcripts, award certificates, English test results and official certified English translations where applicable) for verification before starting your studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 2, 2020. will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below