Application for the CityU Merit-Based Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the De Montfort University in USA.
The program helps outstanding international students who want to commence the undergraduate or master’s degree coursework for the academic session 2021/2022. New Jersey City University will provide the award amount of up to $2,000 per quarter to the successful students.
Founded in 1973, the City University of Seattle is a private university located in Seattle, Washington. The university provides campus education around the world and online education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CITYU MERIT-BASED AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all around the world
- Undergraduate and graduate in any subject area offered by the university
- All U.S. domestic, international, and Canadian students may apply
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only
- Must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program and registered in the quarter of the Award
- Students awarded for a quarter who do not attend forfeit their scholarship
- Students may re-apply each quarter of enrollment
- The studentships are not awarded to U.S. domestic candidates during the Summer quarter
- Must have earned at least 40 undergraduate or 12 graduate credits taken at CityU based on their last completed quarter
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 for undergraduate or 3.75 for graduate based on their last completed quarter
- For gaining admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree, Students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
CITYU MERIT-BASED AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete the online application form at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for the studentship.
Application must include:
- Submit an essay answering the questions from the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below