Application for the Claddagh Scholarships for Chinese Students in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Dublin City University in Ireland.
The program is open for dazzling candidates from China who wants to undertake the postgraduate degree coursework at the university in Ireland. The Dublin City University will provide the amount up to €2,000 for eligible students. There are up to 14 awards are available.
As National Institute of Higher Education, the Dublin City University that was founded in 1975. It is a university-based on the Northside of Dublin, Ireland and ranked among the top 300 universities worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CLADDAGH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from China.
- Masters degree in Business and Management, Engineering and Computing, Humanities and Social Sciences, Science and Health, Education.
- Candidates must be citizens of China who are resident in China and who have applied to and accepted an offer of a place to study on a full-time Masters programme at the University.
- Applicants must have achieved excellent results or expect to achieve excellent results in their previous degree.
- For taking admission, aspirants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Students can show their English language proficiency by the following test scores:
- IELTS: 6.5 or above, with no less than 6.0 in any one skill.
- TOEFL: Total Score of 92.
- PTE Academic: 63 with no less than a score of 59 in any component.
CLADDAGH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, firstly students must take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Dublin City University.
Application must include:
- Applicants must attach the academic transcripts, copy of passport and motivation letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below