Application for the Claremont McKenna International Merit-Based Scholarship in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Claremont McKenna College in USA.
The purpose of this programme is to find new talent from around the world and encourage them to study at Claremont McKenna College. The sponsorship will cover educational expenses associated with an approved course.
Founded in 1946, Claremont McKenna College is counted in one of the United States’ top liberal arts colleges. It specializes in government and economics. The college has eleven world-class research institutes where students research with professors. With more than 1,300 students, it has become one of the selective colleges in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CLAREMONT MCKENNA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree program in a variety of areas.
- Are international students
- Have applied for an approved course at the university.
- Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Requirements associated with language vary from course to course.
CLAREMONT MCKENNA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application process for this application . For consideration, you need to send an application for admission and all supporting credentials by the deadline.
Application must include:
- As supporting documents, you can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below