Application for the Clarendon Fund Scholarships for Talented Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Oxford University in UK.
Clarendon education is awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world. Clarendon’s aim to give the most academically-able students not only the life-changing opportunity to study at Oxford but also the chance to form lasting social, academic and professional networks. All Clarendon awards cover tuition and college fees in full. Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford.
Clarendon educations are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of the course.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CLARENDON FUND SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all around the world can apply for these Clarendon scholarships.
- These are awarded for all degree-bearing courses available at the graduate level. This encompasses all full-time and part-time masters and all DPhil courses. Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this free study.
- These are tenable in all subject areas available at the University of Oxford.
- All degree-bearing courses at the graduate level are eligible. This encompasses all full-time and part-time masters and all DPhil courses.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
CLARENDON FUND SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- By applying for graduate study you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Program.
- You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon programs and there is no separate application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below