Application for the Cleanup Expert Scholarships for USA Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Curtin University in Australia.
The programme is open to talented International students who want to enter in the undergraduate, postgraduate, higher degree by research at Curtin University. The award will be distributed in the following manner: 1st Place: $3,500, and 2nd Place: $2,000 award.
Founded in 1966, Curtin University, formerly known as the Curtin University of Technology is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. Curtin was ranked 174th globally and 10th nationwide by U.S. News & World Report Best Global Universities Rankings in 2020. It offers diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CLEANUP EXPERT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be U.S. citizens or International students
- High school seniors who have been accepted to an accredited U.S. college or Students currently enrolled at an accredited U.S. college
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Higher Degree by Research, Post-doctoral degree in Centre for Aboriginal Studies, Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Science courses, Engineering courses, Western Australian School of Mines (WASM).
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- All international students can demonstrate their English skills through recognized tests and qualifications, including the IELTS or TOEFL, and through qualifications in English.
CLEANUP EXPERT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae (CV/Resume),
- Certificates and official transcripts,
- Passport copy.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 5, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below