Application for the Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Cass Business School in UK.
The grant aims to support deserving international students with the value of £10,000 towards tuition fees for the academic year 2021/2022. The Clélia Haji-Ioannou award is funding worth up to £20,000 to the qualifying and deserving aspirants at the University of London for the academic year 2021/2022
Cass Business School is perceived as one of the global top leading and flourishing business schools. It is established in 1966 and is the University of London’s and City University of London’s business school.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CLÉLIA HAJI-IOANNOU SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- The bursary is available for the MSc Shipping, Trade and Finance at the university.
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Must be able to provide academic excellence;
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
CLÉLIA HAJI-IOANNOU SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants can apply through the online portal for the studentship, after enrolling at the university.
Application must include:
- All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 20, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below