Application for the Clemenger BBDO Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Melbourne Business School in Australia.
Through this funding opportunity, Melbourne Business School wants to find talented students from around the world for its prestigious MBA and Master of Marketing programmes. This scheme will be allocated based on academic merit. This support will cover the partial tuition fee worth $50,000 of any approved course.
Formed in 1963, Melbourne Business School is a renowned graduate school of the University of Melbourne. It has always been dedicated to providing students with a world-class education in the field of management. Every year, through its variety of programmes, it attracts bright and ambitious leaders from all over the world to study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CLEMENGER BBDO FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- This scholarship is available for the following programmes: Master of Marketing and Part-time MBA.
- Can be of any nationality
- Must have applied for an approved course at Melbourne Business School.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college and university to take part in a master’s degree programme.
- The university accepts the following English qualifications for most of the courses: IELTS, TOEFL- iBT, TOEFL- paper-based, and PTE.
CLEMENGER BBDO FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The following documents must be sent at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below