Application for the Clinical Trials Scholarship For International Student In South Africa – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the EDCTP in South Africa.
The purpose of this fund is to support those students, who want to conduct research for strategic actions that are part of a large-scale clinical trial with the potential to achieve rapid advances in clinical development. EDCTP will provide the fund of 100% of eligible costs.
European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership is a pharmaceutical industry, to enable clinical trials and the development of new medicines. It works against diseases in order to promote poverty reduction.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CLINICAL TRIALS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the UK, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Research in the field of Medical
- The candidate must have at least three legal entities. two of the legal entities will be established in two different Participating States and one of the legal entities must be established in a sub-Saharan African. The applicant must be formed by several legal entities.
- Claimants are needed to prove their English language proficiency to take part in this program.
- Must have their bachelor degree certificate and master degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
CLINICAL TRIALS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested aspirants must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at the recognized University. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for this studentship.
Application must include:
- Seekers need to submit the topic/contest description, scope, and objectives of the EDCTP2 program, CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 7, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below