CMCRC PhD Scholarships-Call for applications in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open by CMCRC in Australia.
The Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre (CMCRC) is a very successful research centre that has won prizes for its research and has already spun-off several businesses. The CMCRC’s research is supported by government, industry partners, security exchanges, and regulators in Australia, the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and North America. The grants of up to $50,000 pa will be offered.
The CMCRC provides an exciting, high calibre, and well-resourced research environment for work in capital markets and health insurance research. The objective is to create better markets locally, regionally, and globally. CMCRC research is about providing a better understanding of markets (their operation and their price behaviour) and to conduct research which facilitates the provision of advances in technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a 1st class Honours degree or a Masters degree with a major research component, an exceptional academic record, strong written and verbal communications skills, and an ability to work in a team environment.
- The successful applicants will work closely with one or more industry partners, and consequently must be flexible with regard to their research topic, as this is determined by the industry sponsor. Students will be enrolled at one of the CMCRC’s partner universities or an overseas university associated with the CMCRC.
- Programmes currently operate under the following research themes:
- market design and market behaviour, including market surveillance and compliance
- health and accident compensation insurance
- algorithmic and high-frequency trading
- investment management
- data mining/ text mining and natural language processing
FACULTY OF MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIPS INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can fill the online application form.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship). Application is open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below