Application for the CMU-A Academic Merit Awards for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh in USA.
The education fund is open to all eligible students who are going to take part in study program at the university. Global programs are awarded academic merit awards by Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. Carnegie Mellon University will provide up to 50% reduction on the total tuition fees of the successful candidates.
Carnegie Mellon University is a global research university that was opened in 1900. It has independent schools and seven colleges that all offers interdisciplinary programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CMU-A ACADEMIC AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree.
- All Information Technology programs require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++. Students who do not have this experience must achieve a grade of B or higher in one of the courses listed here: Pre-Approved Object Oriented Programming Courses.
- The award is available to all programs except Global programs.
- Applications are open to students from around the world.
- For admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Get more about the English language requirements at the university.
CMU-A ACADEMIC AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to apply for the opportunity, then you need to apply for the global programs at Carnegie Mellon University.
Application must include:
- All applicants must provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution. Bachelor’s Degree Transcript from Institutions outside Australia or the United States, two recommendation forms, & are required to submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the program will help you achieve your goals.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below