Application for the CMU International Elite Sport Scholar Award in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Cardiff Metropolitan University in UK.
The educational award is designed to support international candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university for the session 2020/21. Students who are successful in their application for the award will receive a package of scholarship benefits worth approximately £5,000 that includes: £1,000 discount from their programme tuition fees, Access to excellent facilities, Strength and conditioning support from UKSCA accredited staff, Sports science support, including nutrition, psychology, physiology, biomechanics, Sports medicine, including physiotherapy massage, Active yoga and recovery sessions, and performance workshops.
Established in 1865, the Cardiff Metropolitan University is a public university that offers education in various disciplines, including business, economics, arts, fashion, communications, and law.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CMU SCHOLAR AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate in any subject area
- Be studying, or about to commence studying at Cardiff Metropolitan University (any course)
- Be competing in a recognised British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS) sport and contribute to the University’s BUCs objectives
- Be competing at an international level, or must be performing towards the highest level in their sport (e.g. national/international/professional)
- Be recommended by their NGB coach and the University’s coach in their sport.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a high school certificate or undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- English language requirements will vary depending on your level of study.
CMU SCHOLAR AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You will also need to submit the following documents with your application: photocopies of your exam certificates and transcripts, statement of purpose/ personal statement,
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below