Application for the CNIO Laboratory Training Programme for Undergraduates Students in Spain – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) in Spain.
In summer, 8 vacancies are available for graduate pupils to work in a laboratory in CNIO. Travel expenses and meals at the CNIO cafeteria will be covered for summer training program candidates during their stay at the centre. The university will provide all the following: Travel expenses and meals at the CNIO cafeteria will be covered for summer training programme students during their stay at the centre. In addition, holders without public health assistance benefits in Spain will be covered with private health insurance provided by the CNIO for the same period of time (8 weeks).
The National Centre for Cancer Research is a Spanish research institute. Here at CNIO, more than 400 highly specialized professionals are working to defeat one of the main causes of death in our society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CNIO PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of any nationality can apply for this program.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree (e.g. Biology, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Bioinformatics).
- To participate in this program, you must have passed at least 2/3 of the total credit points (courses or exams) required for a Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree (in any country). You must maintain your undergraduate holders status throughout the whole summer programme (June 22 to August 14, 2020).
- The applicants must have an excellent academic track record with a Grade Point Average (GPA) above 0.75 (with your GPA as the numerator and the highest possible GPA as the denominator).
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of English and must be available from June 24 to August 16 (8 weeks) to attend the training programme.
CNIO PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://apps.cnio.es/ing/cursos/practicasverano-form.asp
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents: Attach your CV in pdf format; doc and RTF formats are also accepted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below