Application for the Co-Financed PhD Positions for International Students in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Danish Diabetes Academy in Denmark.
Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) constitutes an original networking platform for a national diabetes research strategy that is rational and science-based, and which will strengthen both basic and clinical research in diabetes.
DDA is expected to foster enhanced collaboration between Danish diabetes research environments and ensure rapid distribution and shared access to novel research results, ideas and technologies, thus benefiting other research groups within the organisation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CO-FINANCED PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this application,
- In order to apply for a co-financed (2/3) PhD scholarship, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- You must have a Master’s degree, a Bachelor’s degree if applying on the 4+4 agreement or an equivalent degree from a foreign university by the time of application.
- The principal supervisor must be associated with a Danish university
- A co-supervisor from another research discipline or a collaborator from abroad or from another sector.
CO-FINANCED PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications must be written in English and submitted via the online application form.
Application must include:
- Specific aims
- Background and significance of the project to the research area
- Preliminary studies
- Research design and methods
- Literature cited
- Motivation letter including:
- Detailed time schedule for the course of study (including documentation for agreements regarding change of research environment and/or studies abroad (e-mail correspondence is sufficient documentation))
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Your publication list including journal impact factor
- Recommendation letter from the principal supervisor including:
- Short CV of the principal supervisor
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 9, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below