Application for the Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship (CF-MGS) for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Monash University in UK.
The grant supports excellent students who want to undertake Research for Doctorate and Research Master’s degrees for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship provides an award amount of Up to $30,000 plus a living allowance (stipend), and a relocation allowance for the academic year 2022-2023.
Established in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia has ranked in the top ten in the QS World University rankings. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CO-FUNDED MONASH GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees in any subject.
- Hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Must have research output and prior research experience.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
CO-FUNDED MONASH GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below