Application for the Coca-Cola Scholarship Program For High School Senior In USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Coca-Cola in USA.
The new 2019 Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is now available on offer to graduating high school seniors. Up to 150 opportunities are awarded each year to US citizens.150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation invests in our future — offering colleges programmes to exceptional high school students dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others. We’ve done it for 30 years, changing the paths of more than 6,000 young people ready to change the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COCA-COLA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This scholarship is available for US citizens.
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2019-2020 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Will receive a high school diploma during the current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
COCA-COLA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before you apply, reading the information below before you start your application in August of 2019 so you can be fully prepared.
- The 2019-2020 application has been revamped for this year’s cycle to make the user experience easier and more efficient. We hope this new format will allow more applicants to complete the application and give the Foundation a better understanding of their high school success.
- The application will open Wednesday, August 1, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern and will close Wednesday, October 31, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
Application must include:
- A high school transcript – There is no need to upload, email, mail, fax, or submit in any other fashion, a copy of your transcript. While completing the application, you will be asked to type in your specific grades since your freshman year and their course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
- Contact info – The names, email addresses and phone numbers of your guidance counsellor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honours and awards that you received when participating in school and non-school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional, or National/International) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
- A list of employment during school and during the summer. You will need to know the weeks and hours worked.
- Collecting this information will help you complete the online application. They do not request nor accept any supplemental information, including high school transcripts, letters of recommendation, essays, personal statements, headshots, or any other items outside of the online application. Any item mailed, emailed, or faxed to the Foundation will be recycled.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
- Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below