Application for the Colin Aikman Award for International Student in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The Award has been established in Colin Aikman’s memory and shall be tenable for one year. More than one award may be made per year. The winners will receive a cash prize of Up to $10,000.
Victoria University of Wellington is New Zealand’s globally ranked capital city university and will be one of the great global-civic universities. Its mission is to undertake excellent research, teaching and public engagement in the service of local, national, regional and global communities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COLIN AIKMAN AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The award is open to students from all around the world.
- The award will be given in the field of constitutional law, human rights, international law or other legal issues affecting the South Pacific.
- To apply for this award, the Applicants should be intending to study law at Undergraduate, Masters or PhD Degree level at Victoria University of Wellington, with a focus on constitutional law, human rights, international law or other legal issues affecting the South Pacific.
- To participate in this award, the applicants need to take admission in Undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. Degree level at Victoria University of Wellington
- English Language is Require.
COLIN AIKMAN AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.victoria.ac.nz/study/student-finance/scholarships/find-scholarship/scholarship-detail?detailCode=600357
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below