Application for the College High Achiever International Scholarship in Australia Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The award is open for those brilliant candidates who have achieved outstanding academic results and wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate degree.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HIGH ACHIEVER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
- Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university.
- The grant is open for students commencing in 2020 only. Candidate must have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student, enroll in a full-time study load for each study period of the degree and complete the acceptance process as outlined in their offer of admission.
- You must have completed at least one year at your home institution and have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 out of 4.0 on the US scale or equivalent.
- You must meet the English Language requirements.
HIGH ACHIEVER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this studentship, seekers are needed to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Adelaide. After taking admission, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must attach the transcripts, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, personal statement and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.The studentships are open throughout the year
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below