Application for the College Monk Short Essay Funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the College Monk in USA.
The aim of the program is to provide financial assistance to high school graduating students or college students who are going to attend an accredited institution in the United States. The successful students have a chance to win $1,500 offered by the College Monk.
The College Monk offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programmes in a very flexible mode. The college passionately believes every individual deserve to achieve their educational goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SHORT ESSAY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas participants are worthy for this opportunity.
- Pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The grant is open to all students currently pursuing or looking to pursue college education in the next 12 months in the United States.
- Should be enrolled or attending an undergraduate or graduate program.
- The applicant must submit an original essay which addresses the following questions.
- In not less than 100 words, please tell us about yourself and why you are applying for this application .
- Please be clear about how this application will help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Any past achievements of state, national or international fame should be mentioned.
- For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
SHORT ESSAY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity, applicants submit a complete application online at the Sponsor’s Website..
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below