Application for the College of Arts and Law Masters International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the College of Arts and Law in UK.
The educational program is open to students who commence their study at the start of the 2022 academic year. These awards cover one year’s tuition fees at home rates for full-time applicants or two years part-time.
The University of Birmingham is a progressive university that offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes. It also ensures that you have the best academic and student life possible.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK.
- Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters in African Studies, American and Canadian Studies, Antiquity, Archaeology, Classics, and Ancient History, Drama and Theatre Arts, English Language and Linguistics, English Literature, Film, and Creative Writing, Heritage, History, History of Art, Law, Modern Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, Theology, and Religion.
- These awards are open to the UK, EU and Overseas students studying full-time or part-time campus-based masters-level programmes in the College of Arts and Law.
- The award is available to students who commence their study at the start of the 2022 academic year.
- For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
MASTERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the College of Arts and Law. UK, EU and Overseas students wishing to study any discipline within the College’s five schools:
- English, Drama, American and Creative Studies
- History and Cultures
- Languages, Cultures, Art History and Music
- Philosophy, Theology and Religion
Application must include:
- Candidates need to submit a copy of their academic transcripts, certificate of language proficiency, personal statement, two reference letters from their referees, and a research proposal.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 22 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below