Application for the College of Arts and Law Stanley Ray Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
These awards are open to UK, EU and Overseas applicants studying campus-based research programmes which commence in September 2020. The university provides two scholarships of £10,000 per annum for full-time students or £5,000 for part-time students. For UK/EU students, this award would cover tuition fees and small monthly maintenance. And For overseas students, this would be awarded as a tuition fee contribution.
The University of Birmingham is a forward-thinking institution that offers many undergraduate and postgraduate degree level courses. It also provides the highest-quality experience in both your academic and student life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND LAW STANLEY RAY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK.
- A Research program in any of the following Schools within the College of Arts and Law: English, Drama and Creative Studies, History and Cultures, Languages, Cultures, Art History and Music Philosophy, Theology and Religion.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND LAW STANLEY RAY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a doctoral or postgraduate degree program at the College of Arts and Law. Once you receive your acceptance letter from the university, you can complete the online application form for masters and doctoral program.
Application must include:
- Candidates need to submit a copy of their academic transcripts, certificate of language proficiency, personal statement, two reference letters from their referees and a research proposal.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 23, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below