Application for the College of Engineering Centenary PhD Funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Swansea University in the UK.
This educational award is available for high achieving International students who want to pursue a PhD degree program in the UK.The funded education will cover the cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £14,296 for UK and EU candidates but it will only cover the cost of tuition fees for International students.
Swansea University was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920. It is a public research university, which officially known as a university in 2007. It offers a good range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING CENTENARY PHD FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of the UK, EU, and International are eligible.
- Candidates can apply for a PhD degree program in the field of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Complex Fluids and Rheology at the university.
- Students must not hold any other award from any other university in the UK and have done previous studies in the fields of Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Applied Physics or related Subjects.
- Candidates must have a 2.1 honors degree or MSc degree.
- If English is not your first language, so you need to take TOEFL or IELTS test and score 6.5 or equivalent result.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING CENTENARY PHD FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at Swansea University. Then, they can download and complete the fund application form and send it through email to [email protected].
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae, degree certificates and transcripts, language test certificates, and a covering letter should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below.