Application for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Massey University in New Zealand.
Students who are enrolled in the full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program in a College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Massey University are eligible for this application. The grant is included the amount of NZD $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled. For Undergraduate Program: The amount will be NZD $20,000 for the 4 years program. For Postgraduate Program: The amount will be NZD $10,000 for the 2 years program.
Massey University is an internationally recognized university which is indulged in providing wonderful career opportunities for international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible for this application .
- The sponsorship will be awarded to those students who are enrolled in the undergraduate or postgraduate program in Humanities and Social Sciences offered by Massey University.
- For the continuation of the program, students have to maintain certain Grade Point Average criteria-
- Students must secure a GPA of 5.0 (B average).
- Students must secure a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average). Any international student who is enrolled as a full-fee paying student throughout his/her study in any undergraduate or postgraduate program at Massey University is eligible for this application
- Students, who are willing to take admission in the undergraduate level program, are required to have successful completion of a qualification equivalent to the New Zealand Year 13 – NCEA Level 3 University Entrance. For the postgraduate program, the applicant must have an appropriate undergraduate degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- To be eligible for this application applicant must have IELTS and TOEFL scores.
HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- While applying for the opportunity the first step is to apply for admission at Massey University. For taking the admission firstly applicant has to choose an appropriate program then enroll itself in the university. After getting admission, candidates can download the funding form and submit to [email protected]
Application must include:
- To know about the supporting documents applying for the opportunity , check the Documentation for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below