Application for the College of Lake County funding for New F-1 International Student in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the College of Lake County in UK.
The New F-1 International Student award is available to new CLC F-1 visa holding international students in the USA. Students from many various backgrounds experience CLC as a place that nurtures community and personal achievement.The college will provide $1,000 award that will be applied to your tuition expenses for Fall ($500) and Spring ($500) semesters. Grant awards are non-transferable and must be used for the semester and for the campus for which you are accepted.
College of Lake County (CLC) is a two-year public community college in Grayslake, IL. Whether it’s your goal to start your studies at CLC and then transfer to a top university, or experience the excitement of living near Chicago, change your life, you can start your success with CLC.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COLLEGE OF LAKE COUNTY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted form International students who hold an F-1 visa
- The award will be awarded in any subject offered by the CLC
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All new international students are required to attend the New International Student Orientation held the week before classes begin each semester. This two-day program includes important information about the college and community, health care, adjusting to the American culture and maintaining F-1 visa status.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.0 and full-time status.
- CLC accepts TOEFL OR IELTS scores as proof of language proficiency for placement in college-level classes: TOEFL: 71 or above – IBT, internet-based OR IELTS: 6.0 or above – Academic Format.
- All international students are required to enrol in CLC’s international student insurance policy.
COLLEGE OF LAKE COUNTY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this offer, you must complete all the following and submit by emailing documents to [email protected]
Application must include:
- To show proof of successful completion of high school or secondary exam certificate results, must submit official English-translated diploma or certificate.
- Official bank letter or statement from the applicant’s or sponsor’s bank verifying at least $22,216 US dollars (equivalent). Letter/statement must be written on official letterhead, including – Date (current within 6 months), Account holder’s name, and current balance
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1st – Fall Semester, November 1st – Spring Semester, and April 1st – Summer Session (transfer students only). will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below