Application for the College of Medicine & Health Global Excellence Masters Programme in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
The award is allocated to outstanding students, applying for full-time postgraduate programs at the College of Medicine & Health for the academic session 2020-2021. These endowments amount to £ 1,000 as a reduction in first-year Home / EU tuition fees.
Founded in 1955, the University of Exeter is governed primarily via the Council and the Senate, which are supported by various committees within the different services and colleges. It offers study opportunities at undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE MASTERS PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from UK and EU are eligible to apply for the opportunityy.
- The studentships are available for Healthcare and Medicine in one of the following full-time Masters programs: MSc Environment & Human Health, MSc Health Research Methods, MSc Clinical Education, MSc Health Care Leadership and Management, MSc Genomic Medicine (excluding online variant), MSc Clinical Pharmacy (full-time campus-based variant only), MSc Advanced Clinical Practice.
- Applicants are required to have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree.
- For some programs, relevant clinical or professional experience may be taken into consideration as evidence of equivalency.
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements for their chosen program.
- Applicants should check all the English language requirements when they come to study for postgraduate taught programs at the University of Exeter
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE MASTERS PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no need for separate application in order to apply for this application . The award will be automatically allocated to outstanding candidates for full-time study, applying for the first time for 2020 entry.
Application must include:
- All applicants must have to submit the original certificates, scanned or certified copies of transcripts and you should supply at least one reference form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below