Application for the College of Science and Engineering Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Leicester in UK.
The funding program is awarded worth up to £5,600 per year of full-time study. All eligible students will be automatically considered for this application. The sponsorship will be awarded between £3,000 and £5,600 per year of study.
At the heart of the UK, Leicester is a leading university committed to international excellence, world-changing research, and high quality, inspirational teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Asia/Middle East and African countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students who satisfy the standard entrance criteria for their course will receive an award equivalent to 22% of their annual tuition fees.
- Must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course in the College of Science and Engineering commencing in September 2020.
- Students who achieve higher level grades will receive the award.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at the university. After receiving an offer they will be automatically considered.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statement/research proposal, and two completed references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below