Application for the College of Science Awards for International student in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Swansea in UK.
The program is open for all high achieving international students who are going to start their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the College for the first time in September 2019.The value of the education award is up to £2000 and will be offset against international tuition fees.
Situated in Wales, UK, Swansea University was founded in 1920 as University College of Swansea and will have been officially recognized as Swansea University in 2007. It is a public research university which has 7 colleges spread across its two campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Bahrain, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Algeria, and Falklands.
- They can pursue BSc, MChem, MEng, MSci, MMath and MPhys programmes in the field of Biosciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics, and Physics. Also can participate in the following postgraduate degree programs
- Conservation and Resource Management, MRes Biosciences,, MSc Computer Science, MSc Advanced Software Technology, MSc Advanced Computer Science, MRes Computing and Future Interaction Technologies, MRes Logic and Computation, MRes Visual Computing, MSc Cyber Security, MSc Data Science, MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Swansea route), MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Grenoble route), MSc Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change, MSc Geographic Information and Climate Change, MSc Mathematics and Computing for Finance, MRes Stochastic Processes: Theory and Application, and MSc Mathematics.
- Candidates who are in receipt of a Swansea University Thrive Bursary and also a receipt of a fully-funded award are not eligible to apply.
- Scholars are expected to cooperate with the College’s requirement activities.
- Masters Applicants should hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree (or equivalent).
- Participants are advised to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You need to reserve your place in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Then only you can complete the award application form and return it to [email protected] before the deadline.
Application must include:
- Candidates have to attach a 500 words statement on “why you should be considered for a grant?”
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below