Application for the College Research Student Awards at University of Edinburgh in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The award scheme is designed to attract high-quality students applying for PhD research. Aspirants with an outstanding track record of academic achievements and research potential are encouraged to apply.Award levels vary depending on your School. To get additional information on award amounts candidates should visit the School’s website or contact the postgraduate office of schools given above for additional information.
The College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences is the largest of the three Colleges in the University of Edinburgh and has 12 schools. It aims to facilitate the work and administration of the College.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COLLEGE RESEARCH STUDENT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from UK/EU are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
Applicants with an outstanding track record of academic achievements and research potential are encouraged to apply.
- Those candidates with research areas that fall under UK Research Council Awards are required to apply to the relevant Research Council as well.
- Applicants can take admission in these given schools: Business school, School of Divinity, School of Economics, Edinburgh College of Art, Moray House School of Education and Sport, School of History, Classics and Archaeology , School of Health in Social Science, School of Law, School of Literature, Languages and Cultures, School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences and School of Social and Political Science.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- Applicants must have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university.
COLLEGE RESEARCH STUDENT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in a PhD research program at the university.
Application must include:
- CV, degree certificate, academic transcript, an interim transcript and two signed letters of reference (on headed paper) are required for all research programs.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below