Application for the Com/Mpower Central America Program International Student in USA/Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the MPOWER Financing in USA/Canada.
The educational award is available for those who are enrolled or accepted to study full-time at one of the universities MPOWER supports in the United States or Canada for an undergraduate or graduate degree program. MPOWER Financing will provide one $3,000 grand prize scholarship, plus two additional $1,000 honourable mention scholarships to the winning candidates.
MPOWER Financing is a Public Benefit Corporation that provides an innovative and forward-looking education financing product for students from around the world. The main purpose of the program is to set students up for academic, professional, and financial successes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COM/MPOWER CENTRAL AMERICA PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from across the world.
- The grant will be awarded for the undergraduate degree in science, technology, business, and public policy
- Be a citizen of Central American countries. For the purpose of this application , a “Central American country” is defined as Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, or Panama.
- Be enrolled or accepted to study full-time at one of the universities MPOWER supports in the United States or Canada for an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the United States or Canada, as applicable:
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant is either a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder), protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, or has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant is either a Canadian permanent resident or has a valid Canadian study permit.
- Before you get started on your application, be sure to review all requirements carefully
- Applicants are required to have excellent English language proficiency o study in the US or Canada.
COM/MPOWER CENTRAL AMERICA PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants need to take part in the undergraduate or graduate degree program at any US or Canadian university. After being enrolled they should complete an online application form.
Application must include:
- Submit an essay, a copy of your transcript or admission letter, a proof of your citizenship, immigration status, and gender (i.e., your passport and visa), and proof of English language proficiency.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below