Application for the Commencing Offshore Student International Awards in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Tasmania in Australia .
This scholarship will give 20% tuition fee reduction towards any UG or PG program at UTAS to international students while they are unable to travel to Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions. All international students are eligible to apply. The selected students will be given a 20$ reduction in registered tuition fees for units studied online at UTAS while impacted by COVID-19 travel restrictions to Australia.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university ranked 303rd in QS Global World Rankings and is one of the top public universities in Australia. It strives to continually evolve and transform to meet the challenges and opportunities that face us.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMMENCING OFFSHORE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all overseas countries are eligible.
- Students can undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at UTAS.
- The applicants must be first-time UG or PG applicants at UTAS.
The applicants must be offshore international students.
- Students are required to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
COMMENCING OFFSHORE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- International students are required to log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. There is no separate application required for the opportunity , all applicants will be considered.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country specific academic requirements
- Applications that Open
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below