Application for the Leadership Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
New international students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate study at UOWA are eligible to apply for this bursary. The grant will cover 10% of the tuition fee of the applied programme.
Counted among the best 20 modern universities in the world in the QS Top 50 under 50 Rankings 2021, The University of Wollongong are an Australian public research university advancing business-related knowledge through ground-breaking research, innovative degree programs, and inspirational teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMMENCING STUDENTS OFFSHORE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students entering Australia from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate level programmes available at UOWA are eligible to apply for.
- Applicants are required to new students commencing study in 2021.
- Students are required to submit SAT or ACT results with a minimum of 33 and 2175 scores, respectively, to get into UOWA.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79, TOEFL PBT – 550, PTE – 72, IELTS – 7.0, CAE – 180, and CPE – 180.
COMMENCING STUDENTS OFFSHORE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must apply online through the online university portal for applications. The sponsorship will be awarded based on the admission application.
Application must include:
- Application form duly filled.
- Official Transcripts
- Two referee’s reports
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13th August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below