Application for the Commerce Undergraduate International merit awards in Australia – 2021. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. 50% fee remission for the duration of the course (up to 300 points).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMMERCE UNDERGRADUATE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- be an international student
- apply to commence the Bachelor of Commerce
- English is the language of instruction and assessment across the University of Melbourne. Students must meet the English language requirements of the University to be eligible for a place. As an undergraduate or graduate student, students can satisfy the English language requirements in a number of ways depending on their circumstances.
COMMERCE UNDERGRADUATE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 12, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below