Application for the Commonwealth Masters awards for international applicant in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
The award is available to all international students from countries participating in the Commonwealth Games and want to study a taught masters degree at the university. Eligible scholars who successfully meet the criteria will benefit from this award in the form of their total tuition fees owed. The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount to the high achieving candidates having a value of £3,000 per scholarship.
The University of Birmingham, established in 1825, is a founding member of both the British research universities’ Russell Association and the international research university network. The QS world university rankings ranked it 79th in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMMONWEALTH MASTERS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Commonwealth Countries (Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Cameroon, Canada, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Swaziland, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, and Vanuatu).
- The grant is open for the master’s degree n any subject at the university.
- Have applied for, and receive an offer of admission for, a taught Masters degree at the university campus, to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the Commonwealth countries.
- Be organised by the university as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Must be going to pursue their degree at the university in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Candidates must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their degree.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have an adequate level of written and spoken English.
COMMONWEALTH MASTERS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the grant, candidates must have to take admission in the university, and they will be considered for the award automatically.
Application must include:
- Aspirants need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below