Application for the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology in Canada.
This entrance scholarship is accessible for excellent international candidates who want to start an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university. The successfully selected and accepted students will receive $2,000 towards their respective studies in the chosen field for the duration of the program.
The Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public College of Applied Arts and Technology and has been ranked 1st in 50 research colleges in Canada. It focuses on being a leader in experiential education and a driver of local and regional economic growth.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CIS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Albania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia.
- All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- The students must identify as international students.
- The students must be admitted in any academic program at the university for the upcoming year.
- The students must submit ACT or SAT scores to get admitted in any undergraduate degree programs and GRE or GMAT scores for graduate degree programs.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5.
CIS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Transcripts in English of the previously attended academic courses
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendations from past employers/ Academic professionals/Counsellors
- Personal Statement
- Passport ID pages
- Financial statement or Sponsorship documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 6 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below