Application for the Commonwealth of Independent States Regional Grants in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canada West in UK.
The educational program is intended to provide tuition support for international students from CIS countries, who wish to start undergraduate and masters study at the university. The University of Canada West will provide the award amount in the following manner:
|Grant||Assoc. Arts||BCom and BArts||Graduate Students (MBA)|
|CIS Regional Grant||$9,450||$18,900||$9,720|
Established in 2004, University Canada West is a private for-profit university and aims to create a diverse and challenging environment that helps students to become leaders in the business world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMMONWEALTH OF INDEPENDENT STATES GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This grant is open to international students from: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine
- The grant is available to MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
COMMONWEALTH OF INDEPENDENT STATES GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in a degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award. Submit application form when applying for admission to UCW
Application must include:
- Submit a Personal Statement in which you describe how undertaking your degree program will impact your career and personal goals
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below