Application for the Commonwealth of the Independent States and Georgia Scholarship in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
The program is open to International students, who are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes, who wish to study master in the UK.
The University of Nottingham is consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. It was founded in 1881 as University College Nottingham. Nottingham has more than 50 schools, departments, institutes and research centers that organized into five constituent faculties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMMONWEALTH OF THE INDEPENDENT STATES AND GEORGIA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Georgia or one of the Commonwealth of Independent States – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine or Uzbekistan.
- You can apply if you are not currently studying at the University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate. Applicants must hold an offer to start a full-time MastersDegreeprogramme, excluding MRes, at Nottingham in September 2019.
- For being empowered with the admission, requisites are needed to exhibit IELTS 5.5 scores.
COMMONWEALTH OF THE INDEPENDENT STATES AND GEORGIA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Click here to log in once you have received an offer to study in 2019 at the University of Nottingham. All applications must include:
- A letter of recommendation as well as the transcript of records along with your application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 17, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below