Application for the Competitive Honors colleges programmes for First-Year Students at IUPUI in Indiana – 2019-2020. Entry is now open at the Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis in Indiana.
The funded study is available for international students who want to study at Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis. Applicants must have excellent SAT or ACT scores to apply to this program. Applicant will be awarded with Full-Tuition.
IUPUI is Indiana’s premier urban public research university. The university offers students the opportunity to earn a respected degree from Indiana University or Purdue University while enjoying all the benefits of city life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMPETITIVE HONORS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Application from all nationalities are welcome.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants need to apply for a fall term
- Applicants must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.75 (weighted)
- Students must have a minimum SAT score of 1310 on the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math sections or a minimum ACT composite score of 28.
- Students must have good command in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
COMPETITIVE HONORS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this application, applicants are required to complete the IUPUI application and Honors College application (and submit all materials) by the deadline. You need to submit an application for admission by November 1 and a separate application to the Honors College by November 15. They will also require you to submit additional materials.
Application must include:
- Applicants should present the original certificates/official certification of your qualifications as stated in your application (e.g. official transcripts, award certificates, English test results and official certified English translations where applicable) for verification before starting your studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below