Application for the Computer/Library and Information Science Scholarships for UK and EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the City University of London in UK.
The program supports excellent aspirants who want to undertake a master’s degree programs in computer/Library and Information Science. The grants, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study.
As a public research university, the City University of London was founded in 1894. It is ranked as the 351st best university in the world. The university is committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMPUTER/LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue an MSc degree in Artificial Intelligence, Business Systems Analysis and Design, Computer Games Technology, Cyber Security, Data Science, Human-Computer Interaction Design, Information Science, MSc/MA Library Science and Software Engineering.
- Must hold a first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Candidates wishing to take up a place on any of the above courses in September 2020.
- financial aid positions will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements.
COMPUTER/LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission to one of the Master’s programs. After getting enrolled in the university, they must complete the SMCSE UK/EU application Form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit academic transcript-include certified copies of their academic records, CV and certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below