Application for the Computer Science Award for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Reading in UK.
Approximately 15 studentships are awarded to the brightest aspirants from individual countries to study the master’s degree coursework at the university. The University of Reading provides ten scholarships of £3,000 each for international students and five scholarships of £1,000 each for Home/EU students.
The University of Reading is a vibrant and diverse institution for higher learning. It has around 17,000 students representing different backgrounds and cultures. It has four major campuses both in the United Kingdom and internationally and arranged into 16 academic schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMPUTER SCIENCE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- MSc Advanced Computer Science.
- Candidates must have a good undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
- Students must be commencing their master’s degree studies in the 2021/2022 academic year at the University of Reading.
- Candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution will be selected for a master course.
- British Council International – English Language Test Score (IELTS): 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language – (TOEFL) (paper-based version): 570; (internet-based test): 88
- Cambridge UCLES Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): C
- Test of English for Educational Purposes (TEEP): 6.5.
COMPUTER SCIENCE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit the following supporting materials: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below