Application for the Computer Science Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Royal Holloway University of London in UK.
The award is named after eminent computer scientist Donald Davies and aims to attract the UK, EU, and International students for pursuing their computer science interest at the RHUL in the UK.There are a wide range of grant available and each will worth £1,000 in the first year of study and can be renewed at a rate of £500 in your second, third and fourth year.
Royal Holloway, University of London has 20 departments, 9200 undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It was established in 1879 as a public research university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK, EU, International applicants.
- The program is available for pursuing an undergraduate degree in the field of Computer Science at the university.
- You must have a good interest in the given field.
- Further eligibility is a must in order to take the grant- A successful applicant must achieve an overall First class mark in your end of year exams for years one, two and three (if taking the four-year MSci).
COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You only have to register in an undergraduate degree program at the university. And after being enrolled, it will be automatically awarded according to your final school result.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.No Application deadline yet.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below