Application for the Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Concordia University in Canada.
This educational award is open for students who want to apply for an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university. Concordia University will provide an award amount of $10,000 to the winning candidates for the session 2020/21.
Founded in 1974, Concordia University is a reputable institution for higher learning located in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia. It is distinguished by its two campuses and four faculties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CONCORDIAN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate & Graduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- They must have applied for a degree course in any field at Concordia University.
- Candidates must have high school certificates and an undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- All applicants must have a high school diploma to get admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
CONCORDIAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only after applying for an approved course at the university, all candidates will be eligible for this application scheme.
Application must include:
- The following must be provided as accompanying documents of application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below