Application for the Conestoga Regional Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Conestoga College in Canada .
The award is accessible for sparkling overseas students willing to complete a degree, diploma and graduate program at the College in Canada. The awards will be distributed in the following manner: Regional – Degree Entrance Scholarship: The bursary will provide the award amount of $3,000 for the applicants, Regional – Diploma Entrance Scholarship: Each successful scholar will get the amount of $1,500, Regional – Graduate Program Entrance Scholarship: The university will provide the financial support of $1,500.
Founded in 1967, the College as the Conestoga College of Applied Arts and Technology, one of many such institutions in Canada. It offers various degree programs including, two, three or four-year degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CONESTOGA REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Pursuing an eligible program in any subject area.
- Applicants must be excellent in past academic performance
- Must enrol in the eligible program at the college.
- For taking admission, applicants are required to check the entry requirements of the college.
- If your native language is not English, you are required to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the college.
CONESTOGA REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission to the eligible degree program at the college.
Application must include:
- Provide original education documents to the admissions portal.
- Official documents are sent directly from the educational institution or examination boards.
- Copy of passport
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below